- New Installations
- Single Phase 230V and 3 Phase 400V Systems
- Remedial Works & Fault Finding
- Distribution Board & Earthing Upgrades
- Additional Lighting and Power
- Electrical Power Distribution
- Computer Installation
- Central Heating Systems
- Interior and Exterior Lighting
Our aim is to deliver an outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction.
- Positively promoting energy efficient products, such as LED lighting schemes.
- Provide customers with sound and professional advice on their electrical installations.
- Carry out surveys and prepare estimates for customers.
- Dealing positively and speedily with enquiries in the most cost effective way, ensuring that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
- Clarifying customer requirements and ensuring they are kept informed on work in progress and on completion timescales.
- Maintaining good customer relations at all times
- 24 hour call out
- Fault finding is something only a professional electrician can do properly; it involves specialised test equipment for locating faults in wiring circuits. It could be anything from an old nail buried in a wall touching a wire, or a trapped wire under a floorboard, or just a loose connection somewhere.